NHS BRISTOL VACCINATION CENTRE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please only attend if you have a slot booked for a vaccination, and at the allocated time given upon booking. Anybody who arrives without an appointment or at an incorrect time will be turned away.
- Car: Parking is available on site. Please enter from the Winterstoke Road/Wedlock Way entrance next to KFC. If you are using SatNav we suggest you use postcode BS3 2LQ which will point you to the correct entrance. Parking is free for 1 hour.
- Bus: First services 24, 71, m2, X1/X2, X3/X4, X6/X7 and X8/X9 all stop very close to the stadium. For latest timetable information and route maps please visit www.firstgroup.com/coronaviruswoe. The free First Bus app provides journey planning advice, bus tracking, seat availability and the ability to purchase tickets
- Rail: Ashton Gate is just 15 minutes walk from Parson Street Station and 40 minutes from Bristol Temple Meads. GWR advise all passengers to check timetables before they set out by visiting www.gwr.com/travel-updates/check-your-journey
- Walking: The stadium is within easy walking distance from the city centre (35-40 minutes to Queen Square depending on walking pace). We suggest you allow plenty of time in case of poor weather or harbour bridge swings
- Cycling: Private cycle parking is available at the south end of the stadium and YoBike Parking is provided at the north by the Ashton Road entrance
PLEASE NOTE: The Vaccination site is ran by the NHS. Ashton Gate Stadium will be unable to resolve any issues regarding your vaccination appointment. For the numbers to call, please look here
Important notice - works on local highways may affect your journey time:
- Temporary traffic lights on the B3128 at Long Ashton are expected from 1st February for at least six weeks
If you are attending Stadium Clinic, please arrive at the Winterstoke Road Car Park (BS3 2LQ) and then head to VIP Entrance 2 where you will be greeted and shown up to our Executive Box Level 3.
Travel information for concerts can be found here. Information for Bristol City home games can be found here whilst Bristol Bears travel information for home games is available by clicking here. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19 THIS PAGES ARE NOT LIVE.
For other events and non-matchday travel information, please see below.
Ashton Gate is ideally located in Bristol just over a mile from the Harbourside and city centre.
Our full address which will you take you to the front entrance off of Winterstoke Road is:
Ashton Gate Stadium,
The easiest (and cheapest!) way to get to Ashton Gate is on foot. We're just a short walk away from central Bristol including (click each for Google walking directions):
Ashton Gate is easily accessed by bicycle with a number of dedicated cycle paths in Bristol. We also have plenty of bike racks at the stadium (96 in total) as well as a handy bike pump in the Winterstoke Road car park outside of the South Stand.
We're a short bike ride from many parts of Bristol including:
- 7 minutes from Parson Street Station in Bedminster
- 8 minutes from Clifton Village
- 9 minutes from Bristol harbourside and city centre
- 12 minutes from Bristol's main train station - Bristol Temple Meads
Bicycles can now also be picked up roadside and ridden to Ashton Gate thanks to the new YoBike service - click here to find out more and download the app. We have a YoBike parking area at the Ashton Road entrance, click here to see map.
There are several bus services that run to Ashton Gate. An outline of these services can be found below.
Special Matchday Bus Services are in operation for most first-team home fixtures played at Ashton Gate.
Full information for Bristol City games can be found here.
Full information for Bristol Bears games can be found here.
Ashton Gate is well connected to Bristol and surrounding areas by an extensive public bus network.
The stadium is also served by the M2 MetroBus route which is just 9 minutes walk from the stadium.
Taxi To Ashton Gate
Book a taxi to or from Ashton Gate with our friends at V Cars: 01179 25 26 26
Train Services To Ashton Gate
The closest station to Ashton Gate is Parson Street, a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Parson Street is accessible from mainline stations including Bristol Temple Meads (40 minute walk to the Stadium), Bristol Parkway and Weston Super Mare. For more information visit the Great Western Rail website, or call 0345 7000 125.
Driving To Ashton Gate / Parking
Our matchday car park is accessible from Wedlock Way (Winterstoke Road) and offers one hour free parking, subject to availability.
Street parking surrounding the stadium is severely limited and we encourage visitors to utilise public transport as an alternative. Please observe all local parking restrictions and respect local resident's driveways and homes.
SAT NAV: BS3 2LQ
FROM M5: Leave the M5 motorway at junction 18, travel along the Portway (A4) following the signs for Bristol Airport/Taunton (A38). Over the swing bridge (Brunel Way), branching left into Winterstoke Road, and left again at the traffic lights for Ashton Gate.
FROM M4: At junction 19, exit onto M32 towards Bristol. Continue on A4032. Turn left at A4044/Bond Street. Continue to follow A4044. At Temple Circus Gyratory, take the 2nd exit onto A4/Templegate. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A370/York Road. Continue to follow A370. Go through one roundabout. Slight left to merge onto Brunel Way. Take the next left at traffic lights for Ashton Gate.*This route directs through Bristol City Centre and journey time can be significantly increased due to traffic. Travelling along the Portway via the M5 is often considerably quicker. For the Portway, leave the M4 at junction 20 and join the M5 South-bound, then follow the above directions for M5*.
Bristol International Airport
Ashton Gate stadium is only a fifteen minutes drive away from Bristol International Airport and connected by the Airport Flyer service A1. Call 0871 334 4344 for flight times.
Stay in luxury in Bristol when you visit Ashton Gate for a conference, meeting, wedding or event. Stay with our partners The Bristol Hotel in the centre of Bristol, just a short distance away from Ashton Gate Stadium.